Coram Beanstalk launch Alligator's Mouth Award Longlist Competition
last updated 17 April 2023
You can nominate your school to win the Alligator’s Mouth Award Longlist!
Coram Beanstalk are working with The Alligator’s Mouth Book Shop and FunKids Radio this year to offer UK schools the chance to win all ten books on the Alligator’s Mouth Award Longlist.
The competition closes at 12am on Friday 2nd June 2023 and is open to all UK Schools.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. Entry into the prize draw is open to anyone entering on behalf of any school in the UK until midnight on Friday 2nd June.
3. Any entrants under the age of 18 must seek permission from a parent or Guardian.
4. To enter, entrants must complete the competition entry form via Coram Beanstalk’s website and nominate a school which operates in the UK to receive the prize.
5. There are three prizes, each consisting of the ten books longlisted for the Alligator’s Mouth Book Award 2023. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the unlikely event that the original prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. Three nominations will be selected at random from all valid entries on or around.
7. The winners will be defined as the schools nominated on the entry form and not the nominees.
8. A maximum of one set of ten longlisted books will be provided for each of the winning schools. In the event of two drawn entries nominating the same school, another random draw will be made.
9. The nominated winning schools will be contacted by Coram Beanstalk on or around 9th June via the school contact details on the drawn entry forms. Winning schools will be required to provide a contact name and delivery address for their prize to be sent out.
10. Winning schools have seven days to claim their prize. If they don’t respond during that time a new winner will be selected.
11. Winners will receive their prize directly from Bright Agency within 6 weeks of the draw.
12. By entering the draw, entrants agree that if they win, their details (name and location) may be disclosed to anyone requesting details of the prize winners.
13. Details of the winners will be available after 30th June 2023 by sending a stamped address envelope to Alligator’s Mouth Award Schools Competition – Coram Beanstalk, 41 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AZ 14. Promoter: The Bright Agency, 103-105 St John’s Hill, London SW11 1SY